Hallo und Herzliche Wilkommen - Hello and welcome!

I am currently studying intermediate level German in Munich. I completed my B2.2 German at Volkshochschule München, B2.1 from LMU and B1 from Goethe Institute. I started writing this blog (since level A2.1) in order to share what I learn during the lectures. I envisaged it to be a personal note to myself more than anything else. Nevertheless, if anything written here proves to be useful to you, please do leave a comment. I will continue to upload content as I learn new things, hence it is better to read older posts before reading new ones.
Let's start learning!

Thursday 8 July 2010

Stufe A2.2 - Level A2.2

New Level A2.2

After successfully completing Level A2.1, I started with an intensive course (5 hours/day) for A2.2. The teacher is very knowledgeable and very friendly. I think teachers in general at Goethe Institute are very proficient. They articulate well and are always ready to help you.

The Material

As with A2.1 level, we are using Studio-d A2 book. Since we cover so much during the five-hour-lecture, I am struggling to update the blog as often as I would have wanted. Nonetheless, please do stay tuned for more articles and notes on lessons. I promise that I will eventually upload everything here.

Exercise - Revision Stufe A2.1

The answers given below are only examples. You can of-course have different answers. Just notice the sentence structures.

Ergänzen Sie bitte:

  1. Nebensätze mit WEIL
    • Er kommt leider nicht, weil er arbeiten muss (notice that the verb goes to the end).
    • Weil ich meinen Geburstag feiere, kann ich nicht ins Büro gehen (the verb comes immediately after the comma).
  2. Nebensätze mit DASS
    • Wir haben ihn gebeten, dass wir Geld haben möchten.
    • Hast du gehört, dass die Deutschemannschaft verloren hat?
  3. Indirekte Fragen mit OB; W-Fragen:
    • Ich weiß noch nicht, ob ich komme (verb at the end).
    • Fragt sie bitte, wo es gefahren war.
    • Können Sie mir bitte sagen, wann die Prüfung begonnen hat?
  4. Relativsätze im Nominativ und Akkusativ
    • Das ist der Mann, den ich angerufen habe.
    • Kennst du die Frau, die rote Bluse hat?
    • Radler ist ein Getränk, das alkoholisch ist.
    • Ich habe viele Touristen gesehen, die keine Karten haben.

Vocabulary

  • bitten: to request (past hat gebeten)
  • bieten: to provide (etw. bieten+AKK)

No comments:

Post a Comment