Hallo und Herzliche Wilkommen - Hello and welcome!

I am currently studying intermediate level German in Munich. I completed my B2.2 German at Volkshochschule München, B2.1 from LMU and B1 from Goethe Institute. I started writing this blog (since level A2.1) in order to share what I learn during the lectures. I envisaged it to be a personal note to myself more than anything else. Nevertheless, if anything written here proves to be useful to you, please do leave a comment. I will continue to upload content as I learn new things, hence it is better to read older posts before reading new ones.
Let's start learning!

Monday 11 November 2013

B2.2 at Volkshochschule München

B2.2 at Volkshochschule München

A friend of mine recommended me to try out German language courses at the Münchener Volkshochschule (VHS). Volkshochschule (VHS) is a non-profit institution for adult education and vocational training. Each city has a number of VHS and different VHS offer different courses. I took the placement course there and registered for the next available German Course. German courses at the VHS get filled pretty fast, so I registered myself for B2.2 course at Munich-Pasing. We are using Aspekte 2 Teil 2 book for the course.

I realized after the placement test that I need to revise a lot of vocabulary. I will post vocabulary for each class and make it possible to hide the answers and reshuffle them as my previous posts. Get ready to learn a lot of new German words in interesting and useful contexts.

As always, let's start learning! smiley

1 comment: