Hallo und Herzliche Wilkommen - Hello and welcome!

I am currently studying intermediate level German in Munich. I completed my B2.2 German at Volkshochschule München, B2.1 from LMU and B1 from Goethe Institute. I started writing this blog (since level A2.1) in order to share what I learn during the lectures. I envisaged it to be a personal note to myself more than anything else. Nevertheless, if anything written here proves to be useful to you, please do leave a comment. I will continue to upload content as I learn new things, hence it is better to read older posts before reading new ones.
Let's start learning!

Thursday 20 May 2010

Reisen mit dem Zug - Traveling on the Train

Composition

After the end of the first section from the book, our class did combined exercise with students from different sections. The classrooms were divided into 10 'Stations' and everyone was supposed to go to each section and do exercises. There were grammar, comprehension and composition stations. In this blog post, I am uploading what I wrote in one of the stations. As usual, the corrections that our teacher made are inline with the text.

Reisen mit dem Zug

Overcrowded train

Es ist ein lustiges Bild. Ich glaube, dass es aus Indien ist. Viele Meschen reisen mit dem Zug , aber wieviel kann ich nicht sagen. Normalweise (Normalerweise) in Deutschland kann mann im Zug Plätze reservieren, aber in Indien kann man das nicht machen. Es gibt zu wenig Plätze. Es ist villeicht sehr gefährlich meinen Sie, aber das ist so wie ein normal (eine normale) Person aus Indien fährt zur Arbeit und zum Urlaub.

No comments:

Post a Comment