Hallo und Herzliche Wilkommen - Hello and welcome!

I am currently studying intermediate level German in Munich. I completed my B2.2 German at Volkshochschule München, B2.1 from LMU and B1 from Goethe Institute. I started writing this blog (since level A2.1) in order to share what I learn during the lectures. I envisaged it to be a personal note to myself more than anything else. Nevertheless, if anything written here proves to be useful to you, please do leave a comment. I will continue to upload content as I learn new things, hence it is better to read older posts before reading new ones.
Let's start learning!

Tuesday 9 February 2010

Wie bin ich - How am I?

We discussed die Eigenschaften (properties) of oneself, a rather philosophical question, but we left the philosophical part for later (maybe in B2.1 Level). Here are some adjectives that might be helpful.

Ich bin...

  • müde (tired)
  • energetisch (energetic)
  • schön (beautiful)
  • beliebt (popular)
  • glücklich (happy)
  • fleissig (diligent)
  • lustig (funny)
  • berühmt (famous)
  • frisch (fresh)
  • zufrieden (satisfied)
  • punktlich (punctual)
  • jung (young)
  • klug (wise, clever)
  • tolerant (tolerant)
  • erfolgreich (successful)
  • geduldig (patient)
  • verrückt (crazy, can be both - good or bad)

No comments:

Post a Comment